Mailing Lists allow you to send email from one email address to multiple email addresses. You may follow the steps below to create a mailing list as a cPanel user.
1. Log into cPanel.
2. Navigate to the Email section of the cPanel interface and select Mailing Lists.
3. Input the mailing list name in the text box under List Name.
4. Select a domain from the Domain menu. This option is only available when there is more than one domain on the cPanel account.
5. Enter and confirm a password for the mailing list in the appropriate fields, or use the Password Generator to generate a random password.
6. Under Access Type, select a privacy option.
- Private - Private archives exist for this mailing list. The administrator must approve subscriptions, and the Mailman interface does not display the mailing list.
- Public - Public archives exist for this mailing list. The subscriptions are open, and the Mailman interface displays the list.
7. Click Create Mailing List to create the mailing list.
Further information can be found in our documentation on Mailing Lists here.