The use of private/custom nameservers is fully supported on cPanel & WHM systems, but must first be set up with your domain registrar. The following are the instructions for setting this up with DynaDot
To register with DynaDot, perform the following steps:
1. Click Domain Names on the right side of the interface.
2. Click Nameservers near the top of the interface.
3. Click the Register a domain name server link.
4. Enter the full name of your ﬁrst nameserver (for example:
ns1.example.com) in the Host Name text box.
5. Enter the IP Address for that nameserver.
6. Click Submit
7. Repeat steps 2 through 6 for your second nameserver.
More information is in our documentation here: